Things you’ll need
- Common sense to follow the instructions properly.
- Tear off the alcohol swap packet and use the damped cloth strip to clean your device. Rub it dry with the microfiber cloth provided with the kit. This removes almost any finger print grease.
- Let dry completely
- Familiarize yourself with the skin pieces and where they go on your device. Gradually peel back the backing paper exposing the adhesive side of the skin.
- Line it up over the top of your device as closely as possible. A good guide is to find a couple of buttons on your device close together and start applying the skin there.
- Carefully apply the skin to the device making sure it lines up with all the button openings and curves on your device. If the skin does not line up correctly, carefully peel it off and try again. Make sure not to stretch the skin or it will no longer fit.
- Take your time with this. Readjust as many times as necessary before pressing down and securing the skin.
- When applying the skin to the curves and corners of your device, you can gently stretch the skin to get a very tight fit
- Once you’re happy with the alignment of your skin, with a hair dryer in one hand(optional but recommended) firmly press the skin from the middle to the edges while constantly blowing air from the dryer, pushing any air bubbles out from under the skin. To make this easier, use the flat edge of the plastic card provided with the kit to assist you in smoothing out the skin.
- And that’s about it, you’re done. Time to go show off your new and improved device with the world! When doing so, don’t forget to tag us on social – enjoy! #fiveOTA